Monday, May 26, 2014

Everyday Makeup Look #1

Everyday Makeup Look that is simple, easy to follow and fresh.

The trick here is to have a clean face and if possible flawless skin which I think a challenging thing to do. Anyway, a simple foundation routine would go a long way to make your skin radiant and look a bit more flaw less.

Just make sure that your foundation is the right color for your skin. I have this mistake before in buying foundation that is a bit lighter than my complexion which is TOTALLY wrong. Now, the foundation should also not too dark because overall it won’t look good.  The color transition of your face going down to your neck, shoulder, and hands shouldn’t have much difference. So, choose wisely pretties.

Don't forget to put primer first as this helps make your skin look flawless and this act as a protective layer between your skin and makeup.

Currently, I only have The Body Shop primer which works okay. I have tested Revlon Photoready and L'oreal primer and both products are really good but they are not cheap. I can't wait to buy them and show it to you guys.
Everyday Makeup Look


Now, let's go to our tutorial.

Everyday Makeup Look #1
This look is simple, fresh and easy. My hubby liked it.
Products used are:
Primer:
Silky Girl Skin Brightener Primer
Foundation:
Maybelline BB Cream
L’oreal True Match
Powder, Blush, Lipstick and Eyeshadow
Givenchy Travel Make-up
Mascara
Maybelline Rocket Volum Express
Eyeliner
Maybelline Crayon brow pencil
Nichido Pearl White pencil
Liquid Eyeliner in Black (forgot the brand)
Concealer
Body Shop Concealer
Highlighter
Body Shop Radiant Highlighter
Countour
Silky Girl Eyeshadow “C”
P.S. my contour kit is not with me at the moment so I am using this for now.
Brushes
ELF Eyebrow Wand
Salvatorre Powder Brush
ELF Fan Brush



I hope you guys love this look. I'd like to know your thoughts, please comment below :)

Subscribe to my youtube channel or follow by e-mail by entering your email address found at the sidebar.

Talk to you soon!

Read and Watch my Youtube Channel Trailer