Tuesday, July 8, 2014

June Bella Box 2014 - Unboxing with Product Review

Hello Maganda ( Beautiful )! At last, I already have my Bella Box June2014 Edition.



Finally, I already uploaded the video. Please continue reading for more pictures and first impressions.




The theme for the June Box is Haul of Fame.

June Box is Haul of Fame. Beauty products.

Sugar Lip Treatment
Review/First Impression: I love the packaging. The scent is like Halls candy. I wanted to eat it. Haha. I have the Sugar Rose. Indeed, it is moisturising and love it on my lips. It doesn't leave on my lips for 6hours.  I have dry cracked lips so I have to re-apply as often as I can.



Sugar Lip Treatment



Laneige BB Cushion [Pore Control] and 6in1 BB Cushion

Product Review: Not yet to be updated.

Laneige BB Cushion [Pore Control] and 6in1 BB Cushion






Appelles Apothecary
Product Review: It has a strong scent. Actually, when I opened the box you can immediately smell its scent. It's a good scent actually.

I also like it's packaging. Haven't tried the product yet.

Appelles Apothecary



Benefit They're Real Mascara
First Impression: I expect more from this product but when I tried it the first time, I instantly do not like it. I have the typical Asian lashes - straight. This did not really do the job that I expect it to do. I was very excited about this product but I was a bit disappointed after the first try. I do not like the wand and it was a bit messy to apply.

Benefit They're Real Mascara



Apothederm Firming Serum
First Impression: I thought it's a spray as judge with the sample bottle but its a transparent gel like texture and it has a nice mild scent. It is light and not sticky to the skin.

Apothederm Firming Serum



La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipe
First Impression: I like that this makes the cleaning of my face easier while on travel. Not yet used, review to be updated.

La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipe



Verdict:

Overall, I am happy. There are new brands in this box that I am eager to try out. I like that there are more makeup products than my first May subscription.

I can't wait to received my July Bella Box. If you want to get yours now click here.

Thank you so much for being with me today. Talk to you soon.




No comments: