Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bella Box Singapore May 2014 Unboxing and Review

Hi guys! How are you today? I wish you all are okay. I'll be sharing about Bella Box.

Bella Box is a company offering sample beauty and skin products from high end brands. Usually, they put all the samples in a pretty box that consist of 5+ products plus a bonus item. It cost $19.95/month.

I bought mine in Singapore. It's my first ever beauty subscription box and of course I was very excited.

I asked the team to send the box earlier than scheduled and it was nice of them to accommodate my request. Special thanks to Ms. Shama.

If you prefer to watch the video, just hit the play button below.



This is the box.


The box has welcome brochure with coupon and information card.



Inside it has pink Japanese paper with pink ribbon.





Inside the box are...


Herblean Whitening and Hydration Mask
Herblean Whitening and Hydration Mask


Herblean Whitening & Hydration Mask Review: I just love this. I was quite tired when I tried this mask and it was refreshing and the fact that it is wet, it feels cold on my face. The moisture in the mask is generous. I did not noticed immediate whitening of my face, of course. One use is never enough to really notice any result. However, it was smooth on my face and I noticed that my skin was supple after use. I had so much relaxation when I applied this on my face. 




How 'Bout Them Apples Cheek and Lip Cream Palette Review: I used this in my No makeup Makeup Look Video (which will be out soon) and it looked natural on my skin. I applied it on my cheeks and lips. I was a bit cautious because I am not sure how pigmented this balm is but so far it was okay. It feels glossy on my finger tips. They gave me the color "pie".

 Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Face Scrub
 Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Face Scrub Review

 Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Face Scrub

 Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Face Scrub Review: The scent is like a baby lotion or powder. It's mild and I like it. The grains are not too much. Actually, I used this everyday until now. When I use it I move my hand in a circular motion in a very gentle way. I just came from our Beach vacation so I really cannot tell about the whitening effect of this product. The sample size is generous. 



Keranove Nutrition and Care Treatment Ampoules for Dry and Damaged Hair REview: I tried it once so far. I think the sample size can be used up to 2-3 times depending on the length of the hair. I have long hair up to bra line. The texture is liquid and not sticky. It doesn't have that strong scent which I like. I almost couldn't smell the scent. When I applied on my damp hair, my hair feels softer but when it dried my hair feels normal and nothing spectacular. I still have to finish the whole ampoules and update this review for more findings.




Herblean Whitening and Hydration Spray Review: First of all, I like the packaging. It has mild earthly scent like grass or morning scent. When I spritz twice my whole face was already wet. I can't use this when I have makeup on. I think 1 spritz is all I need. When spraying it should be a foot away from your face. It was refreshing. The whitening and brightening effect still has to be observed.




Dr. Jart + Bounce Beauty Balm Review: My first impression on this product is it smell bad. It smells like plastic or something. It came with a small sponge. I am not sure if the scent was from the packaging or the bb cream itself. When I applied it, I don't know about other customers but I could feel there was a minty sensation on my face. Brightening effect? still have to use it more and will update you on any development.



Rexona Women Whitening Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Review: My 2 weeks is not over yet so what I can review for now is about the scent and texture. I love the scent. The texture is not too sticky and most importantly, I don't sweat a lot than usual. The next morning, I can't smell bad armpit odor which is really good. For the whitening effect, well I still have to use it more to really see the difference.




Activa Starter Vitamin C Review: The taste is a bit sour. It's like I am eating candy. It is not sweet at all but I like the sourness of it. 

If I have to compute how much this May box cost. Definitely, it cost more than $19.95.

It is so exciting to try other unfamiliar brands and discover new good products. I saw the June Bella Box and I can't wait to receive mine because the box comes with Anna Sui Fragrance, Benefit Mascara, Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Tint and Laniege BB Cushion. Yay! I am more interested in makeup than in skin products so my excitement is doubled.

Bellabox is the best way to discover new beauty and lifestyle products. Join now to receive a beautiful box in the mail each month with the best and brightest beauty products out there. Click here.

No comments: