Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bella Swan Inspired Makeup Look


Hello beautiful friends! I know most of you already saw the movie. I love how Bella transformed into a beautiful Vampire so I wanted to create her makeup look. Of course, I don't look like her. As we say here in Philippines "kulang lang ako ng sampung ligo para maging kamukha niya" (translation: I need to take 10 baths to look like her)

Please watch the video below or jump over to the step by step tutorial with images for your pleasure.




I already prep my face. You know the usual moisturizing, primer then foundation. 

Step 1. Apply eyeshadow to the eyelids extending it to the crease. I also applied a little bit in the lower lash lines.
Product used: Maybelline




Step 2. Apply dark brown eyeshadow on the lower lash lines.
Product used: Silky Girl Block Buster Pallete




Step 3. Blend the edges.


Step 4. Apply highlighter on the brow bone.
Product used: Nyx Smokey Eyes Collection



Step 5. Apply dark brown eyeshadow on the eye brows.
Product used: Nyx Smokey Eyes Collection




Step 6. Apply gel liner on the upper lash lines. I was creating a cat eye look.





Step 7. Apply mascara on upper and lower lashes. Starting from the bottom wiggling the wand to the end of lashes.
Product used: Maybelline Rocket Volum Express


Step 8. Apply false lashes.
Product used: no name



Step 9. Apply gel eyeliner or liquid eye liner on top of the false lashes band. 


Step 10. Apply white eyeliner on the waterline.
Product used: The Body Shop



Step 11. Contour the face. Apply bronzer.contouring powder at forehead, sides of the face, and jaw line. 



Step 12. Apply highlighter on the cheek bone, middle of the nose and chin.


Step 13. Apply lip liner all over the lips. This will help to make the lipstick to last a bit longer.
Product used: NYX Lip liner



Step 14. Apply lipstick.
Product used: NYX Box of Smokey Collection



Step 15. Set whole face with powder.



Final Look.


Bella Swan Makeup


I'm sorry for the not so good quality photos as this was taken using my old camera a long long time ago. 

Anyway, if you like this look give me thumbs up reaction below. 

Please be the first to know, subscribe via email. 

You can connect with me via Twitter, G+ and Youtube



No comments: