Saturday, July 5, 2014

40 Beauty Questions Tag

Hello everyone, today I am going to answer the 40 beauty questions tag by by Ms. Enna Bunina. 





Without further adieu here are my answers

QUESTIONS:

How many times do you wash your face daily?
- Twice a day (Morning and Night)

What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination)
- From dry to oily skin

What is your current facial wash?
-St. Ives Facial Wash

Do you exfoliate?
- Yes.

What brand do you use?
St. Ives

What moisturiser do you use? 
Olay

Do you have freckles?
No

Do you use eye cream?
No

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Thank God. I am not. I don't have sensitive skin like the others. I am very fortunate. I know of some out there are suffering with acne/pimples. I know the feeling when something pops on your face.

If something pops on my face (breakouts) I used Bactroban. I used small amount. Some are using the "Benzooo---?" Not sure what it was but it started with letter B. This is just for my breakout first aid. It helps in controlling the pimples and it doesn't disappear immediately.

Did you ever use ProActiv?
No.

What foundation do you use?
Loreal, Bobbi Brown, The Body Shop, Max Factor

How about concealer?
Yes, I have The Body Shop, Everbilena and one that has no name.

Do you know your undertone colour?
Actually, I don't know. I am not sure from what I know in Max Factor, my color is in "Sand or Beige".

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love fake lashes although I don't use them every day only on special occassion. I usually wear the natural type.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? 
Yes, but I don't follow this. It all depends on the product. Because like the Maybelline Mascara I have used it for like more than 6 months because it was still good. 

What brand of mascara do you use? 
Maybelline and Jerome Alexander

Sephora or Mac? 
No idea because I haven't tried the products from these 2 brands yet.

Do you have a MAC Pro-Card? 
No

What make-up tools do you use in make-up application? 
Brushes, hands, tissue, sponge

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? 

YES. The Body Shop Primer Matte

For the face?
YES. The Body Shop Primer Matte

What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade) 
I like purple, black and neutral colors

Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
Yes

How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil? 
I don't know but definitely a lot of times.

What do you think of pigment eye shadows? 
They are nice especially I don't have to put a lot of products. That saves time for me but of course I should be cautious when using it.

Do you use mineral make-up? 
Right now, I only have The Body Shop foundation Mineral Foundation

What is your favourite lipstick?
No favorite lipstick. I wanted to try Max Factor Lipstick.

How about lip gloss? 

I like the NYX lipgloss

What is your favourite blush?
No favorites but right now I am using fashion 21 Duo Blush on and The Body shop

Do you buy make-up on e-bay? 
No

Do you like drug store make-up?
Yes

Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
Yes

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I am actually considering it right now.

Are you clumsy in putting on make-up? 
Yes, sometimes.

Name a make-up crime that you hate?
Not washing my face before going to bed.

Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones? 
Neutral tones

Which celebrity always has great make-up?
I like Angel Locsin's Makeup (local) sa International naman is Megan Fox.

If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use?
Lip Balm


Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?

Yes.

Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?

Depends. There are days that's just fine without makeup. But most days without makeup... if I didn't freshen up...it's okay if I just washed my face but if I got out of the house and starting to sweat. I look very tired.

In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
I cannot answer this as of the moment. I will answer this when I tried a lot of products from different cosmetic brands. 

What do you think of Make-up?

Makeup is something that will enhance your beauty and be creative with it. It does make me happy. If I look good, I feel good. It helps boost my confidence level. It is also my me time. When I put makeup its like I am ready to face my day to day challenges. 


There you go guys! Thanks so much for checking out my video and this very long post. 

Talk to you soon :)

No comments: