Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bella Box Singapore July 2014 - Unboxing and First Impression


Hi everyone! So excited to share my July 2014 Bella Box. 

Not all subscribers of Bella Box Singapore have the same boxes. The staff tries to match the items to your beauty profiles. So, you should update yours so they can serve you better. 

As I have heard, 3-4 items are the same in all boxes then the remaining items are different. I am not sure how true this is. 

You can watch the video below or keep on reading. 




The theme for this month is La Petite Parisienne.
There are 6 items inside the box.

Bella Box Singapore July 2014. La Petite Parisienne

Let us start. 



Bella Box Singapore July 2014. Lollipops Paris Lipstick coral shade

First Impression: I love this lipstick. It has fine glitters in it. I love the coral shade. In the video and photo, it looks like red orange. It is moisturising on my lips. If you have dry lips like me, you would like this.



Bella Box Singapore July 2014. Loreal Revitalift Laser x3

First Impression: It is not sticky, a bit creamy though. When I applied it on my face, I felt that my skin was moisturised. It was hot and humid when I applied it on my face. So, my whole face was sweating. 

Bella Box Singapore July 2014. Ange ou Demon Le Secret Eau De Parfum Givenchy

First Impression: I LOVE the scent. The thing that I noticed is that, it doesn't last long. I mean the first stage of the scent is really beautiful that's why I keep on spraying more. I don't know if it's really like that but I was hoping that the scent would really stay longer. 


Bella Box Singapore July 2014. Nuxe White

 First impression: Not sticky and has mild scent.

Bella Box Singapore July 2014. Lierac Paris

First Impression: I love the scent. It's like a perfume. Obviously, the texture is oily.


Bella Box Singapore July 2014. White Perfect Laser

 First Impression: To be updated.

Verdict:
Overall, I am happy with the items received. But if I have to choose, I rather have more makeup products than skin products.

Still, I get to enjoy other skin brands that I never heard of.

If you want to get your own bella box, you can start here.
P.S. I can earn points at NO cost to you. Thanks! I appreciate it.

If you have subscribed to the Bella Box Singapore, let me know what you got. Share it in the comments below.

Talk to you soon!

Check out my May Bella Box and June Bella Box.

No comments: